Looking for a job sux!
Well I hope veryone is well, cause Im not! Im looking for a job and it kinda sux! especially when I dont have a computer at home that works, so I have to go into internet cafe's all day! I've emailed lots of people, and have got some responses, but not the responses I actually want!!! I just wanna go home and watch Ugly Betty!!! I havent done anything else this week thats really worth talking about...me and my sister moved house on the weekend. We moved to a place thats not far from the old place, but its much bigger, more people. We have our own room up on the top floor (top of 3 floors!) so lots of stairs means ill have the best legs next time you see me!! We are sharing, but thats not such a bad thing, we've definatly made it our space with the mess! Another great thing about the house is there is lots of people (8 including me and sharna) and the people are really nice, and I think its a bit of a party house, which will good!!! must go now, more jobs calling me!!!

2 Comments:
Hey Emsy - Chin up my love...I know you hate it but in the end it will be worthwhile!
Also Ugly Betty hasn't even started on telly here yet so no real reason to come home. Much more fun over there in the mother country I'm sure.
Hugs!!
Hey Emma,
Sounds like you're having a great adventure and experience! It will all work out job wise, don't worry. You haven't been looking long and enjoy the time off whilst you can! All is well here in Melbourne
Post a Comment
<< Home