Forever Young

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I got a Job!


Well Im happy to announce that I have officially have a job, starting on Monday at 9.30am. Im really quite excited, although Im not sure I'll be doing a lot (mail out, filing etc.) but as I progress, as will my role. I will be working at a place in Hammersmith, called Eisai, a pharmaceutical company. You can go to their webiste if you like www.eisai.com (my pictures not on there just yet!).
Unfortunalety, thats all I really have to report at the moment, everything else is good. House is still good, everyone getting along super. Trying to plan some trips through May (a few long weekends) and also going to an Irish Wedding in April which Im a bit excited about, get to buy a new dress and shoes...lucky I got a job!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home